The office of Curriculum and Instruction is responsible for the curriculum content for English Learners in English Language Development (ELD) and Structured English Immersion classes in core content areas, including textbook adoption and professional development.
State and Federal Programs/Office of Language Acquisition provides guidance, support, and accountability for English Learner programs.
. SEI English
· Designated ALD or Equivalent course (AVID Excel, etc)
-ALD for Long Term English Learners (LTELs)
-AVID Excel 7th Grade * Contact director of Curriculum regarding access
-AVID Excel 8th Grade * Contact director of Curriculum regarding access
-AVID Excel for Long Term English Learners (LTELs)
· The English Learner Master Plan (ELMP) – English Version, Spanish Version
· Title III Plan – 2021-2022
· Supports site English Learner Advisory Committees (ELAC)
· Hosts the required District-Level English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).