Financial Aide Resources:
- To get a head start on your financial aid for college, please visit Fafsa4Caster.
- For additional information on financial aid, please visit finaid.org.
- For information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), visit fafsa.ed.gov, where you can complete the application online.
- To learn about the S. Department of Education Federal Pell Grant Programs, visit http://www2.ed.gov/programs/fpg/index.html
- To specifically learn more about the Federal Pell Grants, visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/pell
- To learn more about college access programs and how they help more students attend college, visitcollegeaccess.org.
- To find out more about the Dell Scholarship Program for seniors who are also eligible for federal Pell grants, visit http://www.dellscholars.org/scholarship/
- To find out more about the San Diego Foundation Community Scholarship Program available for San Diego County students, visit https://www.sdfoundation.org/students/
AVID Center is proud to announce our continuing partnership with the San Diego Foundation in the administration of the AVID Scholarships. This memo is intended to provide you with information regarding scholarships and the processes and procedures necessary in selecting AVID students. Full details HERE.